Thursday, January 12, 2012

mystery beard man

dear charlie d.,

it started with me and a friend leaving a bar, and ended with three used condoms.

ok, it started earlier: i was really, really drunk. [it was a night where 2 beers had me tipsy - but my friends, trying to help ease the pain of losing my job, all bought me drinks. i must have been at least 2 whiskeys and 5 beers in.]

at the bar i did a quick scan of the room. the restaurant had mostly cleared out after our event, but i noticed a guy sitting by the window, flipping through a magazine. i didn't get a great look at him, but from the side and behind he seemed cute. when he dropped his drink off as he was leaving, i got a better look at him. definitely cute.. but, leaving. oh well. there are more mysterious scotch-drinkers in the sea.

my friend and i finished our drinks and headed out. a crazy woman from the bar (crazy as in talking about how she is going to sleep with her ex boyfriend who was there, but wanting me to hang out longer with her) was talking to my mystery beard man. my friend and i joined the conversation. i not-very-politely told the crazy woman that there was no way i could stand another moment with her supremely annoying ex-boyfriend. she left to go talk to said ex-boyfriend. my friend, mystery beard man (mbm) and i chatted for a bit. i think mbm invited both of us to the bar he was going to next. i teased my friend about going back home, where his girlfriend was waiting. the friend left, and i agreed to go to the next bar with my boyfriend for the night.

he was really sweet.

we flirted a lot. the bartender at the new bar liked us; he bought us shots. mbm bought me a couple of beers. he liked my questions. i went to the bathroom at one point, checked myself out. i let my hair down. mbm noticed the instant i came back. cute.

he invited me over, i said yes. mbm paid the tab and we left. outside his building he was locking up his bike and somehow we decided i should try to ride it. i was pretty awful at it, almost ran into a tree. note to self, do not do that when drunk.

he has no roommates. charlie d., i only want to ever go somewhere with no roommates, ok?

he went to the bathroom when we got in and he told me to make myself comfortable. i stripped down to my bra and panties and slipped under the covers. he fucking loved it.

i know that i was drunk so some of this is a blur, but he was a good kisser. out of everyone i've been with i think he may have been the best at going down on me. again... drunk. but i somehow was able to relax and let go. he told me my eyes are beautiful. he was very in shape: his shoulders and arms are amazing. his skin was so perfectly soft.

at one point i turned into what i call old me - super self-conscious, afraid that my body is repugnant. i said something about this. he stopped me. he asked me what about my body i was worried about, and then kissed any part that i named.

i hate getting the bed wet. it always makes me very self-conscious. when i came and got it on his bed, i didn't even have time to (mistakenly, i know) apologize; he immediately said he wanted the whole bed wet. cute.

he was too drunk to come, which i feel can be a tricky situation, because it can (and did) lead to... cuddling, kissing, getting another condom, still not able to come. i hate it when that happens.

we slept together naked. he liked cuddling. i knew he had to wake up in something like 3 hours so i tried to move as little as possible. but when i would shift a little, he would pull me close to him (in a good way, not the possessive gross way).

when his alarm went off, he got up. when he saw me shift around, he came over. he said "let's see those eyes again" and stroked my face. he kissed me. he said he was already late for work. we had sex anyway.

let me say... hungover/still drunk sex is not better than drunk sex. i not only had a head ache and morning breath, but was very dehydrated. i wanted to do it but i wanted it to be quick.

he still didn't come. this time i didn't really care... if i wasn't hungover i would have given him a blow job or something but i was too tired and cranky to make the effort.

he said i could stay there and sleep in, but i wanted to get home and sleep in my bed so i put my clothes on along with him. he asked me to write my number down and i realized that this thought had not crossed my mind. i think after being rejected by sparky, i assume that sex with strangers will be a one-time thing unless they make the effort. but i was pleased that mbm wanted it. i wrote down my number, plus a smiley face.

he even gave me directions for how to get home. and, it was then that i realized: we live within walking distance of each other.

hopefully we won't drink so damn much next time.

since i have already heard from him, i am thinking this may be a multi-entry story.

love you,
tab

No comments:

Post a Comment